- obfuscated whois can now be set on all contact types (individual/company/organization/public_boby/reseller)
- method domain.tld.list() now return phases dates
- nameserver change for some TLDs (.dj, .tj) are validated during API call to match registry policy (exactly 2 nameservers allowed; no more, no less)
- block nameserver changes for .ma domains (operation is charged by the registry)
- 2 characters .org transfers are now allowed
- For resellers, transferout notification can now be custom, and the transferout validation page is a white brand page.